DANBURY, CONN.— Like so many of you we have recently spent time learning about the coronavirus (COVID-19) and how it is impacting our world. That means understanding how it affects our employees, customers, vendors and communities, and then making the necessary adjustments to our work and operations.
We have made several moves in our business in response to the threat of the coronavirus.
We have supplied our staff with individual hand sanitizers and refill dispensers located in a central office location. Sanitizing wipes are near workstations and counters so that employees can keep them continuously cleaned. We have circulated the basic hygiene and social distancing precautions recommended by OSHA.
We are also closely following the Centers for Disease Control’s (CDC) guidelines and recommendations on the steps we can take to help prevent the spread of the virus and will communicate updates as they become available.
• Employees with COVID-19 symptoms shall be promptly excluded from the workplace and go on mandatory sick leave.
• Previously ill employees shall not return to the workplace until the length of time recommended by the CDC has expired.
• Employee who has been exposed to coronavirus shall telecommute from home until the quarantine period has expired.
• Employees returning from travel to affected areas shall comply with CDC travel recommendations.
• Business travel to affected areas shall be restricted.
We are prepared to have the employees work remotely, enhanced information technology structures have been put in place to support employee telecommuting. DR/BC tests have been conducted to ensure seamless ongoing business practices.
About Cierant Corporation
Cierant Corporation is a communications innovation company that analyzes, optimizes and manages enterprise organizations’ customer communication and consumer marketing programs. The company delivers agile processes and platforms across a diverse range of industries that meet both complex creative and compliance requirements while increasing workflow transparency, consumer engagement and operational cost-effectiveness.