Part Time Mailing & Data Specialist
Temporary Part Time: 20 – 25 hrs per week (possibility for Full Time opportunity)
Receive, review and verify processing specifications, files received and instructions from Client Services and Account Management Team.
Utilize Postal processing software to create final print output and provide examples and proofs for audit and sign off.
Ability to learn new software tools and integrate them into existing processes in accordance with business needs.
Ability to meet or exceed client’s expectations on delivery dates and communicate issues that may impact delivery dates to Client Services.
- Understanding of USPS Postal System Mailing requirements.
- Full working knowledge of BCC Mail Manager FS.
- Ability to create useable BCC Task Master processing streams.
- Ability to take BCC Task Master processing streams and incorporate them into Automated processes using BCC Job Manager.
- Ability to work with multiple file formats (Excel, Access, Delimited, and Label Image) from multiple sources (FTP, SFTP, Email, CD-Rom)
- Functional skills in database use and querying
- Basic knowledge or programming/scripting for automation
- Understand print production requirements for print and variable data.
- Some knowledge of variable content assembly using XMPie or comparable application
- Candidate must possess good communications skills and be willing to work as part of a team
- Verify and Maintain file integrity throughout entire process, alerting Client Services of any issues that may arise along the way
- Self motivated individual that is capable of finding and correcting problems as necessary
Associates or higher preferred
Cierant is an Equal Opportunity Employer