Cierant is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Please submit cover letter and resume including salary requirements.
Cierant, a data-driven marketing company, is seeking a versatile applications developer to support development of custom web properties for Cierant programs, as well as expansion/extension of internally developed production and analytics applications.
Cierant is a DYNAMIC, growing marketing software and services company. We have a strong team dedicated to creativity, project success and long-term growth. We are looking for individuals prepared to dive in to piles of work and take on big challenges with an eye on short-term delivery and long-term learning and advancement.
This job is for work at our DANBURY, CT offices. Please do not apply if you are not within commuting distance of our office or are planning to relocate to this region.
ONLY QUALIFIED CANDIDATES NEED APPLY! LOCAL AREA ONLY, NO RELOCATION!
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Design, code/implement, test and analyze software programs and applications including researching, designing, documenting and modifying software specifications throughout the production lifecycle.
• Design and implement ASP.NET/PHP based web applications for multiple client facing applications.
• Design and develop relational databases.
• Participate in the full software development life cycle including analysis, design, implementation, and testing.
• Maintain existing web sites operating on Microsoft Internet Information Server platform.
• Works independently and within a team on special nonrecurring and ongoing projects
• Work requires an extensive knowledge of business and an excellent command of the English language.
QUALIFICATIONS/SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS
• 1 year experience with C#/VB.NET/PHP/ASP.NET/ ADO.NET, LINQ
• Exposure to PHP is a strong plus with a desire to take on new PHP projects
• Solid understanding of object-oriented concepts
• Experience with .NET Framework 3.5/4.0/4.5
• Experience with relational database development using MS SQL server SQL Server 2008 / 2012/, MySQL, stored procedures, query construction, transactions, functions, triggers, views, temp tables.
• Understanding and working knowledge of basic Internet protocols such as HTTP, SMTP, SOAP, POP, SSL.
• Follow software development best practices.
• Knowledge of security best-practices and procedures for Internet applications.
• Exposure to all aspects of the software development life cycle.
• Familiar with Microsoft IIS Server
• Ability to rapidly learn new languages and technologies
• Provide technical input on specifications for projects and implementations.
• Ability to multi-task and stay organized in a dynamic work environment.
B.S degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
Candidates must be authorized to work in US without any company endorsements.
Cierant is an equal opportunity employer. Cierant offers a great benefits package including medical, dental, life insurance, short & long term disability insurance, FLEX spending accounts, a 401k plan including employer match and much much more!
Average employee tenure at Cierant is 10+ years. We’re such a great company to work for, no one ever wants to leave!