Cierant is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Please submit cover letter and resume including salary requirements.
All Cierant Employees’ support the organization’s mission, vision, and values by exhibiting the following behaviors: excellence and competence, collaboration, innovation, respect, personalization, commitment to our community, and accountability and ownership.
We are looking for candidates who are resourceful, analytical, adaptable, and organized with the ability to build rapport with a portfolio of clients. They will act as a point of contact, build long-lasting, mutually beneficial relationships, and always strive to ensure their client needs are understood and propose solutions to best fit those needs. This includes helping customers get the most of the existing products they have purchased, and increasing revenue by introducing them to new products or services. Account Managers also aid internal departments by collecting information, such as sales leads or testimonials, assisting in the processing and analysis of client data and complaints, and identifying industry trends.
This position is with a fast-paced and rapidly growing company. If you are forward-thinking, have a drive for achieving goals and maintaining a great customer experience, this is the job for you!
Here’s what an ordinary day of work might look like:
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your accounts
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships based on trust and respect
- Communicate with clients to understand their needs and explain product value
- Collaborate with internal departments to facilitate client requirements
- Ensure timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Use client feedback to improve customer experience
- Prepare reports on account status and budget
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
- Collaborate with sales team to identify and grow opportunities
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement
- Collect and analyze data to learn more about consumer behavior
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits
- Maintain working knowledge of company products and services
- Resolve complaints and prevent additional issues by helping to improve processes
- Identify industry trends to share with product development
This job is for you if you have:
- A Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years’ experience in Account management, Key Account Manager, Sales Account Manager, Junior Account Manager or relevant role
- An extensive knowledge base of business and an excellent command of the English language
- A solid working knowledge of Excel, MS Word (a MUST).
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Ability to build rapport and collaborate with others within the company and externally.
- High level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations. Position continually requires demonstrated poise, tact, and diplomacy.
- Advanced problem resolution and analytical skills as well as organizational and communication abilities
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Ability to anticipate customers’ needs and match them with appropriate products and services
- Comfort with working under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to collect, track, and analyze large amounts of data.
- Understanding of consumer behaviors and industry trends.
An even better fit if you have:
- Experience working in an agency environment.
- Project Management training/work experience.
- Working knowledge of Project Management software, in particular Smartsheet and JIRA.
- Have experience in either the Shopper Marketing or Health Care industry.
Here’s why you should come join our team:
- We are a fun group.
- We love what we do.
- We work in a business casual environment.
- We offer great health and dental benefits, 401K matching, etc.
- We offer other incentives like a Token system for exemplary work/participation in company sponsored initiatives, Working Advantage, Field Goods, Aflac, CHET, etc.